|The A-litter was born in August 2015.|
|The B-litter was born in September 2018.|
| I follow: |
- NKKs guidelines and strategy for breeding
- FCI International Breeding Rules
- FCI Standing Orders
- FCI Breeding Strategies
- ASKN breeding guidelines
Pristine Puppies will be:
- Clear of CEA/CH, TNS, CL, MDR1 by parentage.
- After parents that are x-rayed clear (hips and elbows)
- After parents that are eye checked clear
- Registered in the Norwegian Kennel Klub (NKK)
- Chip registered
- Health examined at 7 weeks
- Eye examined at 7 weeks
- Dewormed at 1-3-5-7 weeks
- Insured at Agria
- Already accustomed to short car trips
- Socialized with people, dogs and cats
Puppy buyers will get:
- Buyers contract
- Puppy kit (blanket from the puppy box, toy, food, etc.)
- Pictures of the puppies
- Lifelong support and advise. You can contact me with any questions you might have regarding your companion, and I will do everything I can to help.
The puppies will only be sold to ambitious people who want to actively compete with their dog. |
I will personally choose the best suitable home for each puppy, but you are welcome to express your wishes, and I will of course do my best to fulfill them.
The puppies will be ready to move into their new homes when they are 8 weeks.
I can be helpful with exporting the puppies to other countries.